New year, new job?
Here are 29 open Customer Education job roles in the software industry.
- 3M: Global Customer Education Program Manager
- Adobe: Head of Student Learning & Certification (Comp Range: $134,800 - $241,400 annually based on where you live)
- Alertus: Customer Training & Education Specialist
- Aspen Technology: Technical Trainer (Location: Medina, MN)
- Chainalysis: Director, Chainalysis Academy (Remote)
- ChartMogul: Technical Writer (Location: EU/Toronto | Comp Range: 35,000 - 47,000 EUR / 50,000 - 65,000 CAD annually)
- Cin7: Learning Experience Designer (Location: Denver, Colorado)
- Cornerstone: General Manager, e-Learning Content Divison
- Dynamic Yield: Customer Education Manager (Location: New York, NY | Comp Range: Base $80-$100K)
- FinancialForce: Director, Education Services (Remote)
- GitLab: Technical Curriculum Developer (Remote | Comp Range: $71,400/yr - $130,000/yr)
- GitLab: Technical Instructor (Remote | Comp Range: $78,100/yr - $142,200/yr)
- GitLab: Certification Exam Developer (Remote | Comp Range: $70,000/yr - $127,500/yr)
- Jasper: Customer Education Manager (Remote)
- LearnAmp: Customer Success Executive (Location: London)
- The Linux Foundation: Certification Technical Writer (Remote)
- Medidata: Manager, Instructional Design
- National Grid: Instructional Designer (Location: NY)
- Nozomi: Sr. Technical Training Operations Specialist
- Palo Alto Software: Customer Engagement and Education Specialist
- PayCom: Senior Learning Partner (Location: Oklahoma City, OK)
- Personio: Educational Content Video Editor (Location: Munich, Dublin, or Berlin)
- Prometheus: Elearning Specialist (Location: Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Area)
- Seismic: Senior Curriculum Designer (Remote)
- Sendoso: Senior Manager, Customer Education & Training (Remote)
- Traacker: Education Content Specialist
- V7: Customer Content Education Manager
- V7: Technical Writer
- Web Manuals: Academy Associate (Location: Malmö - Sweden | Contact: Linnéa Olsson)
If you're currently interviewing and trying to discern if the company or role is a good fit for you, here is a list of questions you can ask.
Let us know if you'd like us to include your company's education role in the list above.