We've moved our monthly list of open Customer Education roles to a job board that is regularly updated. Check it out here.
If you've logged into LinkedIn recently, you may feel like layoffs are happening across the board in tech.
And while that might be true, tons of companies are still looking to double down on their investment in customer education programs (I mean, just look at this list below).
Below find a comprehensive list of open jobs for customer training and education professionals in the software industry.
Open Customer Education & Training Roles:
Akeneo - Product Training Specialist
- Alertus - Customer Training & Education Specialist
Aspire Software - Customer Education Advocate
- Bloomreach - Academy Operations Specialist
Calix - Education Programs Specialist ClickUp - Senior Instructional Designer
- Contentful - Director of Learning Services
- Contentful - Learning Manager
- Cornerstone - General Manager, e-Learning Content Divison
- Digital.ai - Director, Customer Education
Haven Technologies- Client Adoption & Engagement Specialist
- Gong - Customer Training Specialist
- Jamf- Content Mgt Specialist Level I, Customer Education
- Medidata - Solutions Manager, Instructional Design
- Netsuite - Customer Education Consultant
- Nozomi - Sr. Technical Training Operations Specialist
o9 Solutions - Supply Chain Educational Technologist
- Palo Alto Software - Customer Engagement and Education Specialist
ParentSquare - Training Specialist Pushpay - Knowledge Management Specialist
- Redwood Software - Learning Technology Lead/ Admin
Redwood Software- Customer Education - Senior ID ResMed - Senior Instructional Designer, SaaS
- Smartsheet - Sr. Director, Global Customer Education Services
Therapy Brands - Senior Director, Customer Edu & Training
- Traacker - Education Content Specialist
- V7 - Customer Content Education Manager
- V7 - Technical Writer
- Validity - Customer Education and Enablement Manager
Wellframe - Sr. Customer Learning and Development Manager
And if you're currently interviewing and trying to discern if the company is a good fit, here is a helpful list of questions you can ask to avoid choosing a wrong-fit company or role.
If you'd like us to include your company's education role in the list above, let us know.